Request from Us
{Rules}
[Reviews]
1. Be patient on for the review.
2. Add the review as a chapter and give credit at the bottom. But you do also have the option of linking the review.
3. The review could take as long as 2-3 weeks to put up.
4. Don't give me a Rated fic.

Now that we got that over with, request here.

[Trailers]
1. Be patient. The trailer itself would take about 1-2 months to complete depending how busy I am.
2. Use high quality clips from Youtube. I cannot stress this enough. I can only use clips were Youtube. Go to allkpop or any other fan site to get a Youtube clip. They may or may not have it.
3. Please include the theme of the trailer along with any song you might want to be used. You do not need to give me the song file, just the name of the song and the artist.
4. Give me the segment of time of the part of the clip that you want. For example: 2:05-3:30. That would make editing the clip A LOT easier. Also, give me the part that you want and do not want. For example, between the time segments there are extra parts that are not needed. Please tell me. Like if you want a segment of Jonghyun crying but in between there is Minho and Taemin hugging. If you don’t want that part, I can cut it out.
5. Include quotes that you want in the trailer.
6. Copy &Paste the plot of your story. If the story has not yet ended, you must tell me what the ending would be like.
7. You must have the foreword and the first chapter of the story up before requesting.
8. Please complete your story when you request or then my work would have been for nothing.
9. Follow all the rules and you won’t be blacklisted.

Read all that? Now you are free to request here.

{Rules}
[Poster]
1. Please be patient for your poster request to be fulfilled.
2. Concerning pictures... please make sure they're HQ. I don't mind it being MQ but I do prefer big HQ pics.
3. You must use your poster for at least two weeks.
4. If you want a background with it... let me know!
5. By default, I do make the posters 600x300 so if you want a different size... let me know as well.
6. Give proper credit and link to this site.

Now that we got all that covered.... request here.

[Reviews]
1. Please be patient on your review. I do have alot of fics to read at the same time.
2. I will ONLY be taking rated fics. However... I am a bit picky with the type of rated fic I will review... so... the only ones I will read and review are 2NE1/Big Bang, Idol/Reader, or SJ Pairings (Eunhae, Eunteuk, Kangteuk, Hanchul, etc). I'm sorry to anyone that wants another type of fic reviewed... it's just... I can't keep interest in some of them unless it's the ships I mentioned.
3. Reviews could take from 2 weeks to a month wait.
4. Please put the review I gave you as a chapter or you have the option of putting it as a link at the bottom and give credit as well.
5. Please note that... because I am doing rated fics... my reviews will be on a different blogspot... but it WILL be linked on this blogspot.

Get it? Got it? Good... now go request here!

Labels:


Welcome
Layout: Eccentrics
Browser: Firefox
Screen: 1280X800

Hello. This site is a collab between eunhaecupcake and eunhaelove. We both want to give you high quality posters and constructive reviews as well as trailers—but that would appear later as the site goes on. This is a one stop request site. We are generally a very nice duo and we would take what you say to heart so don’t be shy to ask us anything. Questions? Comments? Tagboard. We will not be hiring staffs because this site is called cupcakelove meaning we can’t add any more members. So request lovelies. =)

About us
HeeRin. 22 years old. jersey. elf. vip. blackjack. appleholic. donghae stan. tumblrHOAR.

Vy. 13 years old. florida. cassie. elf. vip. shawol. blackjack. hottest. a+.

Navigate

Tagboard

Featured Affiliates

Credits